This article explains how to link your Rayo account to your Alexa from your Alexa using voice commands and your Radio App
To begin with, you will need to download the Alexa App and have one of our Radio App installed on your Device. This article is designed for users with an IOS device, if you are using an Android device, the same technique will be explained in this article.
- You will first need to tell your Alexa device ‘Alexa ask Rayo to link my account’ to your Alexa device.
- Say Yes. When prompted with “Would you like a link sent to your phone instead? Say Yes Or No.”
(If you have a screen device Alexa will respond back with “You can use your phone to scan the QR code on your device’s screen now, to visit planetradio.co.uk/alexa. or Would you like a link sent to your phone instead? Say Yes Or No.” If you do not have a screen device - Alexa will omit the reference to a QR code. If you decide to Scan the QR Code follow the instructions in this article.)
- If you say yes - You should now receive a push notification in your phone.
- Note: if you don’t see the push notification in your lock screen, this may be due to your notification settings. Open the Alexa app and you should see the notification under the Activity section with “Link from Rayo skill” as the title.
- Clicking the notification should launch your Radio App and instantly automatically open the Alexa app again.
- There will be a prompt to Link Account with Alexa. Click the Link button.
- After clicking the Link button your account should be now linked with Alexa.