This article explains how to link your Rayo account to your Alexa from your Alexa using voice commands and your Radio App
To begin with, you will need to download the Alexa App and have one of our Radio App installed on your Device. This article is designed for users with an Android device, if you are using an IOS device, the same technique will be explained in this article.
Following steps are applicable for Android devices only. Follow the instructions here if you have an IOS device.
- Say ‘Alexa ask Rayo to link my account’ to your Alexa device.
- Say Yes. When prompted with “Would you like a link sent to your phone instead? Say Yes Or No.”
- You should now receive a push notification in your phone.
- Additional notes:
- If you don’t see the push notification in your lock screen. Open the Alexa app and you should see the notification under the Activity section with “Link from Rayo skill” as the title.
- If you don’t see the “Link from Rayo skill” notification card, you can refresh the page by swiping down and it should appear.
- Your Radio App should be automatically launched and you should be prompted to choose between Alexa App or Chrome.
- Select the Alexa App and click Just once.
- Alexa App should be launched with a dialogue box displaying Link Rayo with Alexa.
- Click the Link button and you should be prompted again to choose between Your Radio App or Chrome.
- Select your Radio App and your account should be linked successfully.