Once you have linked your account with Alexa, this skill will be available for all Stations on Rayo.
How to check if you have linked your account correctly on Alexa
You can ask you Alexa: "Alexa, ask Rayo if I'm a premium user" if it returns the message "your account has already been linked" this means you have connected your Rayo account correctly to your Alexa.
Please follow these steps, In order to link your Alexa account with a Rayo station.
- Open your chosen Stations app
- Go to Settings
- Under Account & Privacy - Select "Link account with Alexa"
- From there you will be taken to your Alexa app to confirm you want to link the Rayo Skill with Alexa
- Then tap the Link button and Congrats, All done! You should now receive Skill has been linked dialogue box in your Radio App.
If you still hear adverts on Alexa
If you are still hearing adverts on Alexa, please make sure:
- You are listening on Rayo (station says ‘on Rayo’ before playing, not TuneIn or other)
- You have linked your Premium account to Alexa
- You aren't listening whilst linking your account.
Follow these steps to fix an account linking issue:
- Unlink your account to Alexa via your stations app. (Make sure your Alexa is off)
- Once unlinked, please restart your App
- Open the App, sign in with your Premium account. (Make sure you see a Premium experience on your App such as a crown next to the logo)
- Re-link your account to Alexa via the App
- Please follow the steps to link your account.
- Once linked ask your Alexa for your station.