Due to recent App updates, whilst on a stations App you will be asked for your location. We do this to be complaint with Music rights, with where we are allowed to broadcast music. Unfortunately, If you don't have location settings enabled we won't be able to provide you with what you would like to listen to.
The Message you might receive
Why we need your location when listening to radio
- We need to verify you are within the broadcast area of the station, so we are compliant with Music rights.
- Provide the correct stream for you.
You privacy is important to us, you will have the option to change your location settings to "only while app is in use'. This will mean we can only verify your location when you are listening to one of our Radio stations.
How to update Location settings on Android
How to update Location settings on IOS
- Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services.
- Make sure that Location Services is on.
- Scroll down to find the app.
- Tap the app and select an option.